Tuesday, April 23, 2013

PASTEL-NEONS-SPIKES

Say hi to one of my experiments combining Pastel, Neons & Spikes. This get up looks rebellious with a twist of sweet neons & girly touch of pastel. I think i did a great job right? :)
To start of, My Mint green skirt from Cinderella is actually a hi-waisted maxi skirt. I don't know what came into me & bought it to a tailor shop & have it cut :)  but its okay, im happy with the output anyway. I love KOI, so what i did is to make it look like that (haha) i matched my minty skirt with a pastel bikini top. To make it look rebellious i cover it up with one of my favorite vest from True Religion. If you can see i have silver details on my vest, so what i did is to matched it with silver spikes :) to make 
it look more edgy i added black spikes. 
To make my get up look lively, i added neon colors :) I combined neon spikes with silver & black. Neon orange headband spikes is just perfect for the combination that i wanted to achieve. And lastly would be my Neon orange full wedge, i bought it in a Korean store somewhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment