Tuesday, April 23, 2013

LACOSTE DAY!

Hey loveys! So its Summer & we need to think of an outfit that would make us feel comfortable. Summer is not just about sheer top, shorts, maxi skirt & dresses! Some girls would really want to show off their beach bods, besides who would dare to wear sweaters or sweat pants in this kind of weather! Of course everyone would like to wear light & comfy clothes. 
Some people would still want to cover their skin,not because they are not comfortable but for the reason that,its not  really healthy to keep your skin expose to sun rays! That is why im suggesting you guys to wear sunnies for your eyes, hats &  sunblock for your skin protection as well. Others have other reason-- they doesn't want to look dark after Summer! 
So in this get up, i decided to wear a white pants from LEE. Its "bitin" or some people would call it "maala-John Llyod Cruz" (laugh). I decided to wear pants because its really hot-- i wanted to cover  my legs & for the reason that i really love  ripped pants. My top & sneakers were both from LACOSTE. My top was given by my Uncle Roldan & sneakers was given by my love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment