Thursday, April 18, 2013

Florals & Sunshine

Hello Sunshine! its Freakin'Hot here in the Philippines! Summer is in Heat!
So better wear somethin'comfy BUT stylish, perfect sunnies & sunblock!
say Hello to my lovely mom :)
So say hello to my fave floral skirt :) Ive been keeping this baby
for a very long time & i haven't used it!so i guess its about time :D
Its a hipster :D Maybe because iam more skinny now? Because the last time
i fitted this skirt--its hi waisted. But its okay cuz i still love it &
iam soo inlove with the print! 
The sun is up so i decided to wear this Yellow laced bare back top
from Rue21, the lace goes well with the print of my skirt. For more
fashy effect, i decided to add Neons,Feather & Gold--im so loving it! 
I didn't actually realize that my Neon Feathers is terno with my
Neon & Gold bracies! Was wearing a gold strappy from Rusty Lopez.
Say hi to my Borsa Classico by Rustans & swear
i really fell in love with this bag :) its like a classy vintage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment