Saturday, March 16, 2013

ZippyLine Adventure

 My Ever first Zip Line Adventure.
Embarcadero de Legazpi
 I was so excited! Cuz this was my first ever zipline experience with my Hubby, yonie & drew . But when we reach the top of the light house, damn! My legs were shaking! It was sooo windy, a bit cold & yeah!it was pretty high-we were so nervous but it was really FUN!

First roll is drew: D HAHA! Everyone forced him to do it first :)) Then t’was my turn after him (feeling brave) – but when kuyabells let go of the rope- it was a WOW!it feels soo good ! I can feel the wind striking all over me, the sound & smell of the ocean was sooo peaceful. It was superbly FUN but Bitin :I After me is yonie then my Hubby duvs!
 Striking a pose after the zippy'venture :)
with sissy yonie & drew.


For you to find out more of the place check out their website by clicking this link:Embarcadero de Legazpi



My Second Fly Fly Away Adventure!
Were? at Balungao, Pangasinan.
Guys u should try this one :) My first zippy adventure was above the ocean. And this one is  above fields & mountains. And it was pretty long. I soo love it! stress-free & you can feel the breeze all over you. 
 And there you go, My family on the mother side. 
Well, other than the amazing zip line-- you can also try their hot springs, pool & a lot of adventure. 

For you to find out more of the place check out their website by clicking this link : ZipLine Adventure in Balungao Pangasinan.

No comments:

Post a Comment