Saturday, March 16, 2013

SummerLovin'


Hello SUMMER! Check out this Paradise :) where to find? Only in Sorsogon, Bicol. This place is called Little Subic in Matnog, Sorsogon. I got an invite from my Love's family. His mom went home from the United States & they planned this Summerly'lovin Adventure. We went Island hopping from Tikling island then to the Sanctuary were you can find different kinds of Marvelous fishes, you can feed them as well. We spent over night to feel the majestic waters at the island. It was all fun & im really proud to say that im a Bicolana because of these wonderful places that can be found here, and these were just SOME (take note of that), there are sooo much to find here in our place.

So here is the thing, i was not really that prepared for this trip. I was wearing a black halter swimsuit with an orange braid lining. And because i didn't get to bring scarf or even a hat, i matched by swim wear with an orange braid head wrap. Okay, so on the way to the place i cover up my swim wear with this printed wrap up dress. I just added some accessories that i made to give my dress a lil' flavor. Later in the afternoon we have found a tattoo booth, so there you go, my tatts that really matches my swim wear.  The tattoo artist didn't get it so good but its okay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment