Friday, March 15, 2013

Forever Friends

 This was way back 2011 at Greenbelt. I meet two of my college buddies (beck & zai). It was warm and a bit windy that day, i wanted to look Girly so i decided to wear this Sheer Floral Dress, it was flowy (the windy weather helps me with my flowy dress drama.haha) but not to worry cuz behind that flowy dress is a Rugged & Ripped denim Shorts. I added a Brown braid belt from YRYS (Your Rule Your Style). I like YRYS, why? cuz they have unique pieces with very affordable price :) I bought this Belt in SM sta.mesa.
And because im wearing silver accessories, i used this Silver Bag from Calvin Klein, its a gift from my Love :) 

 Simply Thai, Greenbelt.
with my Buddies, BECK wearing white & ZAI wearing gray :)
Look at the guys right behind us. lol 
 We were thinking to try this wine BUT we just decided to cool out with Fruit Shakes.

 Thai Dishes

 Trying to cool our minds from stress & work :D

I love this thingy' dont yah think?
 Well, im just trying to show off the hanging lights. I wonder who did the interior, i love it :) 


 Got my Shoes from Rossana Pena in Cubao

 Shopping whatever! lol

Guess who went shopping with us? naah! just kidding, we saw Kim at the TopShop :)
 Its my treat for Dessert :) yum *

 Yum* Haagen-Dazs
And Sizzlin'Steak for Dinner :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment