Friday, March 15, 2013

PFW

 its a BIGGY Thanks to my Fashion Buddy, Anfriel :) She just gave me a ticket for The Philippine Fashion Week:) at SMX
 Well,  im not really that prepared for that day cuz i was soo BUSY at work. I was working for United Laboratories (UNILAB) under Consumer Health and Isopharma. I was a Medical representative back then. 
 So here is my look. I wanted to look fierce with my Strappy bare back Animal print tube dress from People are People, its actually a Voxx New York piece. Well i actually wanted to mix it with a bit of Rock so i matched my Dress with a Black suede strappy boots from The Ramp Crossings. I added Gold & Black accessories, i chose a Gold cross ring to bring up the Rocky side of my sexy back. And to put my stuffs on, i  used my Christian Dior bag.
And ofcourse my meet my Fashion Buddy, Anfriel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment